After you have had a chance to look around if you still have
a question or comments please e-mail one of our officers.
Who are we:
Founded in 1978, Vietnam Veterans of America is the only national Vietnam Veterans organization congressionally charted and exclusively dedicated to Vietnam veterans and their families.
VVA is organized as a not-for-profit corporation and is tax-exempt under Section 501 (c)(19) of the Internal Revenue Service Code.
VVA Founding Principle:
"Never again will one generation of veterans abandon another." .
Vietnam Veterans of America
Kentucky State Council
CLICK HERE TO JOIN
VVA National Website
"Never again will one generation of Veterans abandon another."
Welcome to the Vietnam Veterans of America, Kentucky State
All needed forms and resources can be found on VVA National Home page under Resources
VVA's goals are to promote and support the full range of issues important to Vietnam veterans, to create a new identity for this generation of veterans and to change public perception of Vietnam Veterans.
* Aggressively advocate on issues important to veterans
* Seek full access to quality health care for veterans
* Identify the full range of disabling injuries and illnesses incurred during military service
* Hold government agencies accountable for following laws mandating veteran's health care
* Create a positive public perception of Vietnam Veterans
* Seek the fullest possible accounting of America's POW/MIA's
* Support the next generation of America's war veterans
* Serve our community
Help ! ! !Help
If you are needing help with any of the above listed programs, Please contact one of our Officers.